For many owners of small businesses, especially given how the business world has changed since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, the pressure of needing to make sales has never been greater.
Without sales you won’t achieve your targets, you won’t be able to pay the wage bill, or pay yourself, or generate the cash needed to pay suppliers and the tax man.
But simply hoping to be able to make more sales is far different from actually being able to do it. And this is where many business owners and sales people start to struggle. If you continue to do what you’ve always done, you’ll continue to get the same results.
In this FREE eBook, ”Why you think you can’t sell and how to fix it” you’ll learn:
- What it is about selling that makes us so anxious
- Why you don’t need to be an extrovert to be an effective sales person
- Why “pitching” doesn’t really work
- Why rejection isn’t always bad thing
- Why customer objections can actually be helpful
- Why not having all the answers isn’t the end of the world.
- Techniques you can use to overcome your anxiety
- Why not closing the sale is sometimes the right thing to do