For many owners of small businesses, and even for some sales people who haven’t had any formal sales training, the idea of having to pick up a phone and call a sales prospect, or worse still, visit a prospect for a meeting is incredibly daunting.
In this FREE eBook, ”Why you think you can’t sell and how to fix it” you’ll learn:
- What it is about selling that makes us so anxious
- Why you don’t need to be an extrovert to be an effective sales person
- Why “pitching” doesn’t really work
- Why rejection isn’t always bad thing
- Why customer objections can actually be helpful
- Why not having all the answers isn’t the end of the world.
- Techniques you can use to overcome your anxiety
- Why not closing the sale is sometimes the right thing to do